Lottery Decision Delayed

We are aware that our supporters will have been expecting a funding announcement from ourselves regarding our Big Lottery application. However we have been notified that the November Big Lottery¬†committee meeting has been postponed until February/March, so we will all have to wait a little while longer! In the meantime our other fundraising efforts continue … More Lottery Decision Delayed